Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year 2010


Happy New Year and best wishes to everyone for a healthy and prosperous 2010. The past few weeks have been spent selling lots of boardgames on amazon, enjoying Christmas and New Year's with family & friends, and planning the next travel destination. After carefully considering several options I've decided to go to the Big Island in Hawaii. Aside from the average daily temperature of 78 degrees during the winter the Big Island attracted me because of the wide range of climates found on the island. There are 15 different climate zones found on our planet and 11 of them appear somewhere on the Big Island. I'm leaving this friday and if I can keep close tabs on my duffle bag I'll stay until April 10th. I'll set up my home base in the Puna District which is located in the southeast corner of the island. A new camera was recently purchased so pictures and updates will be coming soon.